Friday, September 25, 2020

Another day, another prototype on Tabletop Simulator

I spent a few hours tonight making a Tabletop Simulator mod for a new prototype of mine. I haven't posted about this one yet, but I probably will do so soon. I'm pretty excited about it, I think the theme, story, and even the rules are pretty accessible, and the inaugural playtest went about as well as I could have hoped. So far, so good! Just gotta find some time to do some playtesting...


Here's a teaser image for Keeping Up With The Joneses:

Keeping Up With The Joneses - Tabletop Simulator prototype

Keeping Up With The Joneses is a rondel game in which you one-up your neighbors while trying to keep up with the Joneses down the street - who always seem to have it all together!

1 comment:

ranolan said...

If you ever need an additional person to do some playtesting or use as a sounding board, I'd be happy to help.