Thursday, August 14, 2008

Unsolicited

I just got an email on BGG from a guy in Antwerp, Belgium, asking after the status of Terra Prime. It gives me a warm feeling to know that there are people interested in p playing my creations - people I've never met or even heard of, who are following information on the game and actually awaiting the chance to play!

That's why I do this.

Here's what he had to say:

Seth,

I have been following your progressions on Terra Prime
on close foot on BGG since it seems exactly my type of game.
Your last message was about a submission to a publisher.
Did anything come from that?

Take care,

David


Thanks for the interest, David! The status hasn't changed since my last post. Terra Prime is intended to be published by Loose Cannon Studios, a video game company who wants to do other stuff as side projects, such as this board game and a graphic novel by some of their employees.

I haven't heard anything lately, so I assume they're busy getting their first video game finished up. I'm not sure what kind of timeline they have for their side projects, but I'm hopeful that things will start to happen "soon." It's possible they've already started the process, I'm not sure.

I'll be sure to post as soon as I have any information about the game or when it will be published. Until then, thanks for the interest!

No comments: