Thursday, September 29, 2011

It's about damned time!

I have good news!

After 10 months of waiting for artwork, manufacturing, and shipping... experiencing delay after delay for one thing or another and disgruntled fans and customers (both reasonable and unreasonable)... I am ECSTATIC to report that people are FINALLY starting to receive their copies of Eminent Domain!

Woo Hoo! I feel like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders. I'm looking forward to a wave of reviews, session reports, and strategy posts on BGG, hopefully positive.

Happy gaming!

1 comment:

Paul Owen said...

Congratulations, Seth! That's got to feel great. I just looked at the boardgamegeek entry for the first time, and I'm surprised at all the forum traffic you have already, going back over a year and a half. You did a nice job getting the buzz going on Eminent Domain.