Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Eminent Domain Play Mats

I've always wanted to do this, and now I'm excited to say that it's finally happening... I'm getting play mats made for my card game Eminent Domain! Just like everything I do - this is kind of last minute for Gen Con coming up next week, so for the moment we only have two designs. I would like to follow this up by getting more designs made, incorporating more different tech cards. I personally would like to see Improved Warfare, Exclusive Victory, Improved Colonize, and some of the images for the upcoming Escalation expansion (images you haven't seen yet).

Here are the first two...


Eminent Domain


 Terraforming

I think they're pretty darn cool, and I look forward to playing on them next week at Gen Con! click over to boardgamgeek.com (or leave a comment here) with your nomination for which tech card art you'd want to get on a play mat!

No comments: