Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Gen Con bound

In about 5 4 hours Mike and I head up to Phoenix to fly out to Indiana for Gen Con! Last year was an interesting experience... this year we will be camped out in the Game Salute booth along with a few other small publishers. As far as I can tell we'll be spending the week demoing and selling Village, Belfort, and Eminent Domain. I've also done something I've been meaning to do for several years - I've had play mats made!

I got a phone call this morning from Larry Fettinger, who we're staying with in Indiana, letting me know that the mats arrived safe and sound. he opened them up to take a look, and he tells me the quality is phenomenal. I'm excited to see them and play on them tomorrow!

I'll be bringing the following stuff to gen Con with me...

  • Eminent Domain: Escalation prototypes (x2)
  • Captains of Industry prototype
  • Ground Floor prototype
  • Kings of Air and Steam prototype
  • Exhibit Prototype
After all that I ran out of space in my bag!

I'm also bringing some flyers and Exhibitor Info packets for RinCon to see if I can drum up some business for that. I don't think I've posted the flyer I'd made here, so behold:
Swing by booth 1033 to check out (maybe purchase!) Village, or the EmDo playmats, or whatever other TMG stuff we have. After vendor hours I'll be happy to demo any of the prototypes I am bringing as well!

1 comment:

Brian said...

It will take a trip to Indiana to finally meet you, though we both live in AZ! Would love to play the Ground Floor and/or Kings of Air and Steam prototypes if time permits. See you there!